International Summer Course for Composers, SYNTHETIS 2021
§1 Course Information
1. The International Summer Course for Composers SYNTHETIS 2021 will be held from July 23 through August 1, 2021.
2. The International Summer Course for Composers SYNTHETIS 2021 is a fee-based programme where admitted participants attend workshops, lectures and individual lessons conducted in English, as well as concerts, presentations and other events included in the schedule.
3. The event is organized by the Music Gardens Foundation and is directed by Zygmunt Krauze.
4. Each participant is guaranteed at least three hours a day of collective activities and the possibility of having individual 45 minutes lesson with each Master lecturer during the courses.
5. Apart from the lecturers-composers, the organizers invite artists-in-residence who will be present during entire length of the course. The participants will have an opportunity to attend individual lessons with the artists, during which newly-written pieces might be discussed.
6. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event programme.
§2 Selection of Participants
1. In order to qualify for the course, all applicants should hold at least a Bachelor of Music degree (or its equivalent) in composition or be awarded in any international composition competition.
2. Candidates interested in participating are required to submit a completed application formavailable at the official website:www.synthetis.pland aCurriculum Vitae(which includes a list of the candidate’s major compositions). A score representative of the applicant’s compositions may be attached in an electronic version (this is optional).
3. Application forms sent in hard copy will not be considered.
4. The deadline for sending applications is June 25, 2021. Admitted participants will be informed no later than June 30, 2021.
5. The application might be evaluated before the deadline only in special circumastances (on request).
6. The maximum number of participants in the course is 30.
7. Personal information submitted by applicants in the registration process will remain private. The organizer declares that no personal information concerning an applicant will be disclosed to any third party.
1. Participation in the course is fee-based (750 EUR), however the fees of Polish participants
are co-financed by the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland. a) fee for foreign participants – 750 EUR:
470 EUR – to be paid by bank transfer before the course
280 EUR – cost of accommodation and board to be paid by cash (Polish currency
only, ie. 1 120 PLN) or credit card upon arrival in Radziejowice Palace
b) fee for Polish participants – 1 550 PLN:
430 PLN – to be paid by bank transfer before the course
1 120 PLN – cost of accommodation and board to be paid by cash/credit card upon
arrival in Radziejowice Palace
Note: Radziejowice Palace is the only accommodation option. Course participants receive a special price offer.
2. The fee includes entry to lectures, workshops, concerts and other events organized during the course, accommodation in rooms for 2 or 3 persons and three meals a day.
3. If a participant fails to send payment by bank transfer in designated time, the organizer reserves the right to select another applicant to fill her/his place.
4. In case of cancellation, the organizer will return 50% of the course fee.
Piotr Łabanow, email@example.com
695 688 007
Facebook: Composition Course Synthetis
The International Summer Course for Composers, SYNTHETIS 2021, is organized by the Music Gardens Foundation based in Warsaw: 4/77 Wilsona Sq., 01-626 Warsaw, and registered in Poland (company registration number: 0000099471, Tax ID: 525-22-31-434).